[Ravensfort] news update

James Northfolke jamesnorthfolke at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 13:37:08 PDT 2008

I'm here.  Thanks for asking.  The tree put a hole in the roof towards the
back of the house over the master bedroom and bath.  We are in the process,
like many others, of waiting on insurance and fixing as we go along.
Happily we are able to use most of the house--some others weren't as lucky.
Most importantly, my girls are safe.  Amber wanted a new bath anyway. ;)