[Ravensfort] Happy End of the World...

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 13:15:35 PDT 2008

The Hadron collider is only being tested with single direction acceleration right now.  They haven't started colliding things yet.  I believe the yield the BBC reported this morning was 1.2 teraVolts for the proton test.

> I make the motion we all go to Lizard Keep to 'protect' the brews.

Sounds like the last survivor in "On The Beach" who went down to the deepest hotel wine cellar in Sydney to get away from the radiation.  He spent his time working on the thousands of vintages stored away.  And he was the last and quite happy survivor.

Magnus