[Ravensfort] Info

Catie Clark cat at rocks4brains.com
Sun Sep 14 12:42:24 PDT 2008

Sher M wrote:
> Alaric & Tareija are okay.  They have no electric or phone.
> They lost the huge tree at the end of their driveway.  It
> should be cut up and moved out of the way by now.  Their
> cell phones are not working.

We've not been able to get a cell signal since yesterday (ie Sat) around
2 PM
my theory is that the fuel for the generator at the local cell tower ran
out...
I'm currently hacking a connection sitting in my SUV in back of a business
in College Station to check email (don't tell anyone please...) [there
is power,
ample gas, cheap ice, hot food and flushing toilets in College Station...and
Sean wanted to check out the road conditions between the house and his
job at the university - and we wanted an excuse to sit in the air
conditioned
car for awhile...]

it looks like our land line is live eight nine zero
eight won five won  call, let it ring twice, hang up
then call back - that way we know it's not a
phone spammer

with the cable and the cell out, we have no connection to the net
so I don't know when my next email will be
ttfn
Therasia