[Ravensfort] Info

Catie Clark cat at rocks4brains.com
Sun Sep 14 12:50:02 PDT 2008

I forgot to mention:
anyone want any supplies from College Station while we are here?
Let us know before 4 PM
(and make sure you cc Sean at epicanis at bigroom.com since he is not on
the baronial list
if we haven't heard from folks yet, we can also start making welfare
checks out to
peoples' houses if necessary (after checking the Red Cross list first,
so everyone,
list yourself on the Red Cross list - there is a link to it off the
Anstreorra kingdom website, right there on the main page
click on the disaster relief line
once on the disaster relief page, click on the
"general safe and well website" link)
Can can also arrange another supply run tomorrow if people need
let us know
also, the nearest open gas station to Willis and Huntsville going west
is in Roan's Prarie (both a Chevron and a Shell)
I also heard on the radio that the community center in Magnolia had
free water and ice
but have not checked it out personally
ttfn
Therasia