[Ravensfort] First time event question

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 18 16:15:43 PDT 2009

I get my single candles (like a regular candle that goes in a candle holder) at Hobby Lobby.  They're in the Bridal section and I get them when they're half price.  So then it's like 1.50 for 2.  They use AA batteries.  Nice thing about them is you can NOT burn up your tent and they don't blow out in the wind.  I have a candlearba that comes apart and packs flat so that's what I put them in.  They do come with a little plastic holder, silver or gold color.  They're not a necessity but a fun thing to have.  Plus I read with mine when I'm in the tent.

Lady Runa
Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com