[Ravensfort] First time event question

Lemoine Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 15:53:55 PDT 2009

In a store Wal-Mart. I can't really stand Wal-mart but if any one in
this area is going to have them a a good price it is going to be
Wal-mart. Also you may want to check out Garden Ridge Pottery in the
Woodlands as well I have picked up some really good things from them
in the past. That do cost a bit more but it is more then worth not
going to Wal-mart

Later
Lemoine de Gascony MKA L.D. Beers loco.cerveza at gmail.com
The only power any government has is the power to crack down on
criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them.
One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible
for men to live without breaking laws.
--Ayn Rand