[Ravensfort] Pace etc.

trisha marlowe sillyzills at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 9 08:44:37 PDT 2009

Giovanna,
  Glad to hear Pace is doing better :)
As far as trash pick up along the road, I could do that on Friday.  Saturday....  a definite maybe.  I will most likely be up most of Friday night with the troll booth, so I don't feel I could commit to that.  Would be nice to have a "trash troll" to help me on Friday - sucks to do it alone - and if someone could just do a last minute trash-scan on Saturday, that would be peachy.

  ~*~ trisha

www.bedlambazaar.com