[Ravensfort] Crown Update

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 26 08:24:20 PST 2009

Devin, was going to try and help you again with boxes but my bod isn't being nice right now.  Hope someone steps in and helps you.  A couple of people with pickup trucks could probably get almost everything moved in one weekend.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
http://www.bedlambazaar.com
http://bedlambazaar.blogspot.com
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com