[Ravensfort] Shower walls at populace

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Sun Feb 1 09:27:15 PST 2009

Greetings from the Autocrat of  A Day at The Stones of Raven's Fort :

My first priority for the work weekend at The Stones will be the showers.
It is important that we make a decision on what we will use to replace the shower walls at populace so we can start work the following day at our work weekend.

Perhaps the quickest and easiest thing to do would to be to use plywood again.
I would suggest that we put the doors in the same place, but this time we add plywood doors that will latch as well.

If we decide to do the canvas over painting at a later date, we can hang it over the plywood by attaching it to the steel frame.  It would probably last longer that way anyhoo.

Again, it is important that we make a decision about the walls at populace.
Those of you that care, be thinking.

Peace,
Vlod NotVlad