[Ravensfort] practices

John Reuter brian_the_french_norman at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 15:48:56 PST 2009

The Practices that we have been attending lately have been going great.

The Tuesday practice is our main one and we will continue to hold it at the track on avenue O at 7:00p.m.. The Thursday practice has been moved to Candy Cane park in Conroe at 7:00 p.m. and will continue to be our private practice. The new fighters who want to come out to the Tuesday practice will have the loaner armor available to them. We will meat this Tuesday and hope to see you there.

Your Baron,

Brian du Val