[Ravensfort] new site

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 10 08:00:35 PST 2009

My understanding from Marie was that she will be at A&S on Saturday and will stop at the site on her way back.  Then Sunday is work & guild.  At least that was the status last week.

Lady Runa of the Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
http://thethunderingherd.net
http://bedlambazaar.blogspot.com