[Ravensfort] new site

SF Tester sftester2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 17:03:49 PST 2009

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 2:26 PM, byzytym <byzytym at att.net> wrote:

>  We got a huge storm here in Montgomery County on Tuesday night.  We
> had lightening, thunder and pouring rain for at least two hours, probably
> longer.  My guess, there is no burn ban here.

I'm at the site now and it's definately damp. All of the annoying dusty sand
is wetted down and les annoying, so I'm guessing we'll be good for burning
stuff.

Here's the list I forgot to repost yesterday:

 *Work Crew Options*
 *Barn Repair*

*5 people*

   - Remove old Damaged Tin from right rear of barn
   - Hang 3 Perlins (maybe only need 2, one is attached to downed wall)
   - Put up fallen wall
   - Replace Tin on Roof
   - Rehang Doors and Put Tin on Doors

*Fence Line Clearing*

   - Weed-eat all interior fence lines; leave the property line fences
   alone.
   - Priority is around all water spigots, needs to be completely cleared.

*Fire Wood Gathering, Stacking and Cutting*

   - Pull hardwood out of burn pile

*Campsite Selection and Clearing* *Fire Ant Killing*

   - Treat all large ant beds with Amdro

*Fence Repair*

   - Install New Posts
   - Repair Downed Wire
   - Fence Near the Barn re-routing

*Stump Clearing*

   - Drill Holes in stumps for later burning

*Requested Hardware and Equipment*
  Diesel Fuel

(10 Gallons for tractor, 5 gallons for burn pile and stump clearing)
Tractors with Root Rakes and Brush Hogs Cordless Drills and Sawsalls Weed
Eaters Brush Eaters Chainsaws Hammers Axes Fencing Tools, Stretcher Plenty
of Leather Gloves Rakes Pressure Washer Shovels Riding Lawn Mowers Logging
Chains Fence Posts, metal or wood Fence wire