[Ravensfort] A needful thing

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 16 08:51:59 PST 2009

I attend Officers Meeting regularly.  If they need to discuss something amongst themselves I step outside.  A few things are strictly for the Officers.  If I'm confused or have a comment I make it.  No one has thumped me on the head (yet) nor thrown me out.

Runa of The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net