[Ravensfort] A Needful thing

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 16 09:29:03 PST 2009

Kind Friends

 I believe that there may be many of you who may misunderstand the reason
for my apology, so before everyone goes off on tangents, please allow me to
explain.

I would like to make it unequivocally clear that my apology had absolutely
nothing whatsoever to do with being allowed to speak or not.  We all have
that right at any gathering or meeting.  The apology was for speaking up
before I had more complete information to actually speak to the item at
hand.

Please do not make the error of possibly jumping to conclusions.  It causes
far too much consternation, not to mention stress & hurt hearts/feelings.

My apology is straightforward and I still mean it.  My undying thanks to
those who are willing to forgive.  Please direct any further commentary that
you may have directly to me.

Mistress Jalali of Salamis