[Ravensfort] Welder

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Fri Jan 2 15:16:52 PST 2009

At one time the Barony had a professional welder living here.  I can not remember who it was.
If there is still one available we could use help.

I was out at the new Cut n Shoot / Gundy Site today clearing underbrush on the land owner's new tractor when a pin pull out of a support bracket on the bucket and damaged a hinge.  The tractor still functions, but the old hinge will have to be removed and a new one welded on.

Any suggestions or offers will be greatly appreciated.

Peace,
Vlod NotVlad