[Ravensfort] Welder

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Sat Jan 3 10:07:05 PST 2009

Is he still around ??

V NV
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: SF Tester
  To: byzytym
  Cc: A Kindness Of Ravens
  Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2009 5:25 AM
  Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] Welder

  On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 5:16 PM, byzytym <byzytym at att.net> wrote:

    At one time the Barony had a professional welder living here.  I can not remember who it was.
    If there is still one available we could use help.

    I was out at the new Cut n Shoot / Gundy Site today clearing underbrush on the land owner's new tractor when a pin pull out of a support bracket on the bucket and damaged a hinge.  The tractor still functions, but the old hinge will have to be removed and a new one welded on.

    Any suggestions or offers will be greatly appreciated.

   That would be Busa. We talked about how to fix it tonight and have something of a possible plan. I can handle the welding if I have to, but Busa's waaaaaaay better than me.
  --
  Gundy