[Ravensfort] Work Days at both sites

SF Tester sftester2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 11:56:59 PST 2009

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 4:49 AM, SF Tester <sftester2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Another important thing. I will more than likely (ok, it's GOING to happen)
> noisemaking. Before making any noise I will check the area behind the berm,
> twice, and try to get my eyeballs on everyone on the site. Once you hear
> gunfire, do NOT go past the berm. I HAVE to shoot a large amount in the near
> future (it's for school, seriously), and with this daylight wasting time
> crap I don't have as many chances as I need. And I'll have extra ammo if
> anyone wants to give it a try :)

It has come to my attention that people won't come if this happens, so I've
made the decision to go to an alternate range. This isn't an optional thing
for me, it has to be done, I have to shoot about 1000 rounds in the next 6
weeks (968 to be precise), which takes a minimum of 5 days, assuming I can
get 200 rounds reloaded a night.

But anyway, I'll go shoot at the alternate range in Spring.