[Ravensfort] Doing the device happy dance

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 23 17:07:02 PDT 2009

Thanks for the help people!  I actually found the Barony's Device through the Kingdom website... by going to the Heraldry part then I found a search section.  Now I have the gif saved and I can enlarge or shrink without going totally bonkers (and wonder of wonders...no cuss words).

The biggest problem was I don't have the knowledge so many of our Barony have.  So I had no clue where to start.  When I get the pennon finished I'll post it on MySpace.

Runa The Eternally Grateful
Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com