[Ravensfort] Banner Making

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 23 16:01:27 PDT 2009

I've tried saving and then printing the device that's on the website.  I know that the laurel leaves are left off for general usage.  It just doesn't enlarge worth a darn.  It gets all fuzzy around the edges and my eyes are older than the rest of me.

Runa the Blind (for a cheap drunk look through my glasses)
Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com
http://thethunderingherd.net