[Ravensfort] Autocrat for Defender

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Mon Jul 27 15:31:46 PDT 2009

Lady Mirabelis and Lord Eule,

Runa is the Equestrian Liaison.  I am co-autocrat in charge of competitions and the BlackStar ad and on site water and...   Lady Giovanna is the main Autocrat.  Of course, final say on everything lies with her.  Lady Elke is a co-autocrat in training.

We have eight 14 X 14ish post and rope stalls.  None of them have boards of any kind on them.  If there is going to be a control issue horse to stall we will have to make some other arrangement.

We have a 250 gallon water tower next to the stalls.  If you think that more water will be needed, it will be easy enough to store extra barrels around the tower to use as refill.  How many horses do you expect ?  How much water will a horse drink in a weekend ?  We want to be prepared.

Lorraine Fraser is our returning Equestrian Baronial Champion.  She will be the person to contact for scheduling times for King's Lancer and Chevalier of the Fort.  I have always found her open to suggestions and accommodating.  Morning for Baronial and afternoon for Lancer sounds workable as far as I am concerned.  Please keep me in the loop so I can keep the webpage updated.

 We are excited about having King's Lance at Defender.  Please let us know if there are any special needs you have.

In service to the Barony and Kingdom,
Vlod NotVlad