[Ravensfort] Banner Making

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 15:24:09 PDT 2009

You don't happen still to have a copy of the 1987 Order of Precedence that
Master Giovanni dei Fiore published, do you? It has an image of the
Ansteorran civil ensign in it. I wasn't subscribing when that one came out,
so I never had a copy of it.

The Ansteorran CoH page really needs to put images like that online....I'm
just saying...

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 5:21 PM, David Brown <lddevin03 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>   i have a paper copy of our full achievement.
>
> devin

He has told you, O mortal, what is good;
and what does the LORD require of you
but to do justice, and to love kindness,
and to walk humbly with your God?
--Micah 6:8