[Ravensfort] Banner Making

Berta Allen bertasdragonfly at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 27 07:21:35 PDT 2009

I believe I may have a copy of the baronial naval ensign badge.  The different devices/ badges have been sent to the CoH multiple times & most have been lost over the years when the changing of offices happen (go figure)...

I will look in the local herald's filing cabinet to see what may be stashed there... Reasons like this is why officers should be careful of what they trash from their files, we lose too much history that way.

regards,
~chrystal~

~peace~love~empathy~