[Ravensfort] Giovanna

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 28 15:38:47 PDT 2009

Talked to her this evening.  It is 61 degrees where she is (yes I think she was bragging).  While talking to her she was watching a fox that was sitting on a black slag pile by a marsh.

She said to tell everyone thank you for working so hard at the site.

BTW... Swein Camp had poison ivy treatment today.  Also yesterday Devin and I hit the poison ivy between kitchen and showers.  Pace took care of the spraying between the showers and the road plus the Newcomers Camp area.

Runa
Sher Montgomery & The Thundering Herd
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com
www.bedlambazaar.com