[Ravensfort] Giovanna

James Northfolke jamesnorthfolke at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 16:54:10 PDT 2009

To all of the Crazy Ravens working outside in the 100+ degree heat:

Incidentally, is there a map or some such that might indicate various
camps?  As someone who has not been playing very long, and asking
around/trying to find a place, it is difficult to remember each one; waiting
to see where everyone else is camped has been a suggestion, but there must
be a better way.

Thanks!

James