[Ravensfort] news

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 11 07:13:08 PDT 2009

Hello everyone, Happy belated birthday to our beautiful Baroness Fionna. My brain is just now catching up with news or I would have gotten to it sooner!! Hope you had a happy day!
  I hope everyone saw the wonderful art work on the cover of this months Quoth. Kaitlyn from Raven's Guild submitted it and it is awesome. I find myself looking at it and wondering the story behind it. I can think of several scenarios, very cool. I look forward to seeing more of her talent in the months to come.
  And Runa, inquiring minds want to know how is your J-low doing? Heh heh. For those of you who didn't attend the last work weekend then you are just out of the Runa loop!!  :)
  Pace and I will be leaving tomorrow morning for Colo. spring break with my son. We will be back the following weekend. Alaric will be running the business meeting on Monday at Van Thong's.
 Hope everyone has safe journeys and happy spring. Yeah it is raining!!
  YIS, Giovanna