[Ravensfort] Added Workday this Saturday

drew russell drussell_88130 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 12 05:19:39 PDT 2009

Hope everyone enjoys the mud this Saturday.  Yes, the forecast is for rain.

Drew
Life is like a dogsled team.
If you aren't the lead dog,
the scenery never changes.

From: byzytym at att.net
To: byzytym at att.net; ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 23:48:54 -0500
Subject: Re: [Ravensfort] Added Workday this Saturday

Mirablelis has pointed out that we will be working on Saturday the
> 14th < not the fifteenth.  Sorry about that.  We need
about a half dozen people to get the showers onto the trailer so if you can make
it please let us know asap so we can make sure we have enough muscle there at
the same time of day.

Many thanks to James and Runa for donating toward the rental of the post
hole digger.  Any other contributions to save the Barony money will be
greatly appreciated.

Peace,
Vlod NotVlad