[Ravensfort] Name for new site

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Sun Mar 15 09:57:14 PDT 2009

When I dropped off the auger at the "new site" yesterday, the conversation turned to how green everything is getting everywhere on site.
It is a striking change.
Where as The Stones site has mostly pines which are evergreens that change little, the "new site" is mostly hardwoods that lose their leaves completely in the winter months.
The wild grass sleeps which adds to the predominant somber brown look of the "new site" during the cold season.
This is a welcome change in the perpetual pine color of the Big Thicket.
Then the warming sun swings north again bringing with it renewal and rebirth.
Without a doubt, the absolute best time of the year to be in east Texas is the spring time.
The sprouting green is almost iridescent.
The "new site" demonstrates that with dramatic contrast.
Perhaps when we finally settle on a name for the "new site" it should have something to do with "seasons" or "color" or "contrast" or "the circle of life".
This is just brainstorming for consideration when pondering what rolls off the thong comfortably in regards to "new site".
Long live the Raven.

V NV