[Ravensfort] "new site" update

Dan Smith Jr gogetdan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 09:37:29 PST 2009

And pinch hitting for the "Pro-Snakes"......Alaric!
(hey....somebody has to try and tie this up).

Now, I could start out sounding borderline insulting, saying that it's pure laziness to kill all snakes...all you have to do is crack a book...most of em even have pictures nowadays.  But I really prefer not to insult folks.

If you wanna kill a snake in front of me, I won't really care that much.  I might joke with ya for being girly, but that's about it.  I've watched Trisha pick one up and carry it off while the men danced like ballerinas...it's really quite the chuckle.  I could do it again.

I've killed some poisonous ones before...I've also let some live.  It all depends on timing and location.

I've eaten snake, though.  It's yummy.  So, if you eat it after you kill it, I guess that's not lazy or girly.

Oh...and I've been snake-bit.  I'm still here.   No biggie.

Alaric
Life is like a dogsled team.
First in line, first off the cliff...