[Ravensfort] The Stones

jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 27 17:18:49 PDT 2009

Well I just came in from the site and the rain did its job!
Misstress Shanahan is camping tonight and I told her if things got to
bad or went south to call me. Hopefuly over night the rain soaked ground will dry up a bit and we can get some site work done! I dont know if mowing will be able to be done saturday. We will see what happens. We do need all available members of the Barony to please come out and help get the site ready for the event next week! We need to pick up some dead fall , cut up some fallen trees and move them to the bonfire area and finish the showers. Vlod not Vlad will be filling the water tower and showers this weekend and a few other things.

Your Baron,

Brian du Val