[Ravensfort] The Stones

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Fri Mar 27 19:08:05 PDT 2009

Actually, I am counting on someone else can fill the water barrels while I
coordinate things on site.  Unless EVERYTHING else gets done early I am
through with cutting up trees before this event.  There is a good bit to do
still so I am hoping for all hands on deck this weekend.  Please come out if
you can.

V NV