[Ravensfort] Fw: [Gatesedge] Fwd: [Bordermarch] Passing of Don Henri / Fw: [WSA] Sad Tidings

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 28 20:29:33 PST 2009

Heilsa all good Gentles, honorable and true...

Sad tidings indeed...

knew him from his beginnings in the Society...I am deeply saddened by
the news of his passing...he was always a good man...with a good soul.
He was a friend...a fighter...could tell a good joke and laugh at bad
ones... *sigh*... The gods take those they see greatness in...oft times
far too soon by the reckoning of their Kith and Kin... Our world is
dimmed...but his great heart and light await us in the worlds to
come... Goodbye Henri...

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!

Sir Arenvald Kief av Kiersted, Baron Raven's Fort, Pelican, Lion of Ansteorra

 "Better the Hammer than the nail..."