[Ravensfort] Upcoming work weekends at the new site!

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 14 08:18:05 PDT 2009

Greetings to the list!! Your friendly Winter Autocrat here....
now that we've gotten the list of what needs to be done on the site, let me let out some work weekends that are coming up on the new site.  Please remember that I may not be available for many weekends, and am more than happy to go out during the week if I'm availalbe to do some work with someone so just shoot me an email if you want to go out!

November 14th, 15th
November 28th, 29th
December 12th, 13th
December 19th, 20th, this will be a camping weekend!!
January 2nd, 3rd, final weekend before Crown

In addition, this weekend looks to be gorgeous!!  Anyone that wants to go out to work on site this weekend is more than encouraged to do so!  Go get your campsites ready for mowing, kill the poison ivy, move some debris, search for treasure in the rubble of the fire, whatever tickles your fancy!!  Theres lots to do!!!

So, anyone that wants to go out just reply here so Mike knows you're comin!!  I will be in San Antonio this weekend and won't be around......

Cheers!
Mirabelis