[Ravensfort] [gundysiteimprovemetcommittee] New worklist

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 22 11:24:33 PDT 2009

awesome on the sign!!!  thats great i know folks from our own group were getting lost!

I think grass seed sounds like a great idea, rye grass seed should be fairly cheap if a few folks just chip in a bag or so when they come out to work on site then that would be great!!  If there is stuff to do after the weekend I'll find some time and a few hands to go out and do some work during the week.  i've had a few week volunteers so we can def get to the barn if it doesnt get done this weekend...been spending my entire week in a barn as it is!!!

Cheers!
Mirabelis