[Ravensfort] Fw: [ms_shanahan] Lady Lorraine AKA Laura Betenbaugh

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 23 12:58:45 PDT 2009

Greetings to one and all, although these are not happy tidings.  Laura is again in M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.  She is in room 921.  She has been found to have more cancer, and this time it is in her brain.  I am on my way to visit and do what I may.  I ask that all send well wishes and prayers for her speedy and total recovery.  Anyone that needs more information, I will send it when I get it.
Blessings on all of you.
Annalies AKA Linda

__._,_.___

Visit Your Group