[Ravensfort] Work days

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Mon Sep 28 21:03:38 PDT 2009

Giovanna set this work weekend before Mirabelis and you became co-Autocrats.
I believe that almost any weekend would be ok for coming out to work as long as we give Michael a call a head of time.
Set a work weekend yourself.
That is the nice thing about the SCA.
Anyone can call a meeting at any time.
It may not be the official populace meeting, but that's ok.
Let us know when you'd like us to come out.
I'll try to be there if I can.

Peace,
V NV