[Ravensfort] Fwd: Timbren Forest Site clean up

John Reuter jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 3 22:35:20 PDT 2010

This may help clear up some of the confusion.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Mike <lococnc at consolidated.net>
Date: April 4, 2010 12:03:29 AM CDT
To: "John Reuter" <jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Timbren Forest Site clean up

Thats why I wrote what I did. Of course I was not expecting people to come out this weekend to clean up around my house. I was not specific about a date other than it needs to be SOON. But I am asking that the sticks, limbs be picked up around all of the property including the front.