[Ravensfort] Clairification on the Timbrend Forrest Site and Expectations

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Sat Apr 3 23:28:29 PDT 2010

I will add to this that when Raven's Fort made agreements with the Gambers
as to what our part in the bargain would be, we agreed to have workdays to
develop the site.  We have had only 1 workday ( just before Crown ) since
last September. ( and the September workday was attended mostly by Halloween
party hosts )  If we do not have another Timbrend Forest workday before
Defender  ( which is 7 months away ), then we will have had only 1 workday
in over a year.  That means that we have not kept our commitment and we have
broken our word and the deal.  I am personally embarrassed that the word of
our leaders means so little.

V NV