[Ravensfort] Fw: [Ansteorra-announce] Queens Champion Field Pavilions Spacereservations (please forward)

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 8 08:35:26 PDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: dominic barranco
To: Their Royal Highnesses Ansteorra ; steppes at lists.ansteorra.org ; elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org ; glaslyn at lists.ansteorra.org ; ansteorra-rapier at lists.ansteorra.org ; ansteorra-announce2 at lists.ansteorra.org
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2010 7:31 PM
Subject: [Ansteorra-announce] Queens Champion Field Pavilions Spacereservations (please forward)

Greetings Ansteorra!

The Canton of Glaslyn has been honored with hosting the Queens
Champion tournament for Queen Gilyan on May 22. The tournament will be
held in Denton, TX at the Transport Workers Union Hall at
 2050 golden triangle blvd, ft worth tx 76177. Check the online
kingdom calendar for the event website and further details as they
become available.

As we are limited on space for pavilions around the list field, I have
been asked to coordinate the field pavilions for the event. If you are
interested in having a reserved spot on the list field for your
pavilion, please send me the dimensions (with and without ropes) and
type of pavilion (period or mundane). Period pavilions will be given
preferential placement.

My contact info is:

Damon Xanthus
wookiematsu at yahoo.com

I will send a confirmation email, as quickly as a possible.

In service,
Damon.