[Ravensfort] Populace meeting

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Sun Apr 4 00:04:32 PDT 2010

I'm sorry, did someone say something about having an Equestrian event at Timbrend Forest ???
Did I miss that ???
As for Archery, it is hard enough to get one of those guys to answer an email, much less show up.
There is a mound on site that the owners have built to shoot into.
When "gun" events are held on site there are thousands of rounds fired into it safely.
I am not sure why bows and arrows are so much more dangerous than firearms.
I would think that the range would work for both.
Again, am I missing something ???
No, every event will not work on that site.
We couldn't hold Pennsic Wars there.
For that matter we couldn't hold Pennsic Wars at The Stones either.
It was never intended to use the new site for every event.
However, it is a good resource for the Barony.
I would not be so quick to throw it away.

V NV