[Ravensfort] Site work needed

John Reuter jareuter1066 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 6 11:30:45 PDT 2010

Good afternoon,

Here is a list of what needs to be done this weekend at the site.

Paint the all the posts white.
Move the trees near the feast area to
   The bonfire.

The best time to work out at the site would be in the early morning to around noon. Bring plenty of cool water to keep hydrated and please watch each other for heat exhaustion.

My house Is available for restroom breaks, cool off breaks, just come over and visit if you want breaks or what ever. Angela and I are trying to finish up out kitchen before our family arrives from Baltimore on Monday. I wish I could be out at the site this weekend but this must be done and the house cleaned up Sunday.

Good luck and I will see you all at the other work days for our event!

Your Baron,

Brian du Val

Sent from my iPhone