[Ravensfort] Quoth

Carolyn Pace ridgetopfarm at me.com
Sat Aug 7 04:22:21 PDT 2010

Greetings everyone, If you haven't read your Quoth yet then you are missing a good chuckle. LD's articles are very informative as usual. Thanks Lemoine for the ongoing teaching you do for our Barony. I really love the Sweinbrothar Score story and can't wait to read the sequel! It sounds like we might even know some of the characters and settings of the story?!  Or is there no connection to any persons living or deceased now?! Very nicely done. xo G