[Ravensfort] Test location for Chiv fighter practice

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 7 15:25:44 PDT 2010

In the past it was on a Thursday night.  This might actually allow other fighters to attend that can't because of their work schedules.  I've been to a couple at Candy Cane.  There are numerous parks in Conroe that could be used.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
http://www.bedlambazaar.com
http://bedlambazaar.blogspot.com
http://runa-herd.livejournal.com