[Ravensfort] Test location for Chiv fighter practice

Keely Disman kdisman at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 09:02:34 PDT 2010

Greetings!

I am not a fighter and my health and finances limit my participation but I
do the best I can.  I most heartily agree that we do need to schedule
something in the Conroe area on a regular basis because it has a huge, and
relatively untapped, potential as well as making it a little easier on our
Southern members.  But I have a few questions.  I am asking these for
clarification.

Michael, you spoke of a month of practices at Candy Cane.  If the turn out
is good, will fighter practices only be held in Conroe?  This would make it
impossible for me, at least, to attend unless I caught a ride with someone
every time.  Has the possibility of having practice in Conroe and Huntsville
on alternating weeks been thought of?  That way those of us who can't make
it to Conroe will still have a chance to show up.  Or are we in a 'wait and
see' holding pattern for now?  Also,  the first and third Thursdays are
currently for Populace and Officer's Meeting.  If the practices are
scheduled on Thursdays as Runa mentioned was done in the past, isn't that
going to conflict with our meetings?  I know that we've tended to shy away
from weekends due to conflicts with events.  Are there any other days which
are currently being discussed?

Hhhm.  I think that's it for now.  Like I said, I just wanted to clarify so
that when I can participate, I know what's going on and where!  Lol.

YIS
Keely