[Ravensfort] Forwarded from Equestrian List

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 4 12:50:38 PST 2010

Lady Lorraine...
Posted by: "Laura Jean Betenbaugh"
Wed Feb 3, 2010 2:55 pm (PST)

Hello old friends.

I just spent a very rough, scarry night in the hospital, and wasn't sure I'd be here this morning...I'm  taking this time to say goodby, and let you know how much I've loved all of you, and all the fun we've had. I really wanted to be at Gulf Wars this year and next, but somehow, I think the man upstairs has different plans. Iguess I might be there in spirit with Sir Gerald, and Mistress Janet verigo Parva, of House Morningstar. The 3 of us  will always be looking down on the equestrian program there at war.
  I'm finding it hard to believe who fast I've gone down-hill. I love all of you, and hope tp see you again ...

In persuit of the dream...
HL Lorraine Fraser