[Ravensfort] news posted

Carolyn Pace ridgetopfarm at me.com
Wed Feb 24 08:20:13 PST 2010

Greetings all,   We had snow. It snowed from 11am till 6pm and then some after bed. All is melting this am.
   How did our southern lands fare in this beautiful weather?
  Lemoine, thanks for the review of the event from Bjornsberg. I love to read posts like that and it was nice to see us represented at another event. Thanks to all who traveled there.
  I like the idea of a kitchen in the barn area at our southern site.I was going to put its new name but it is long!   :)
 I wonder if we could put some see through sheets on the roof that is open in order to create more light in there? That might be a good idea?
We have some weekends open in March. Maybe we could have a Gulf War pity work party? How many of us could do that?
  Populace will be next Thursday at 7pm. Let's wear garb again. xo G