[Ravensfort] news posted

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 24 08:57:00 PST 2010

It snowed from about 2 until after dark here.  Still some snow on my truck
and roof as well as shaded places as I type.

If a branch falls on the skylight panel you can end up with a nasty mess.
Trust me on this one.

Lady Runa of The Thundering Herd
http://www.bedlambazaar.com
http://bedlambazaar.blogspot.com