[Ravensfort] land committee voting

Mike Gamber lococnc at consolidated.net
Tue Feb 2 20:28:08 PST 2010

Then take the top 3 of everyones lists of 5... You can't just take the top 1 from each of the land committee members, it skews the other choices. I could write a long diatribe on how this works, but trust me, you want to do it this way:

Top 5 choices from 5 people gives you 5 viable options to present to the populace who votes for one (1) choice. They should also be presented in the order they received the most votes by the original 5.