[Ravensfort] land committee voting

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Wed Feb 3 13:40:59 PST 2010

I will generally lean toward the "KISS" system.
If ya keep it "simple" things run somewhat smoother.
You just don't see people or groups
nominating candidates they don't believe in.
They select only one and back the choice.
What's the point of putting up a weak candidate ?
I could skew the vote away from the best choice.

V NV