[Ravensfort] Populace news

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Sat Feb 6 09:29:50 PST 2010

With Giovanna's mention of Lady Lorraine Fraser, I will take the opportunity
to express what a hero she is to me.  I want to share a small piece of a
personal email that I sent to her two years ago.  She was our Equestrian
Baronial Champion and I was just starting to arrange things as Autocrat of
the hurricaned Defender.  I had not seen Lorraine for several years and
after taking care of the business end of my email, I included the following
closing.
"On a personal note, please allow me to say that what ever your treatments
are for I wish you one hundred percent success.  I have always been
impressed with your grace and the ease of my dealings with you in the past.
Your are one of those long timers that it is easy to hold in high regard.
Thank you for being a positive influence on me and the SCA."
Lorraine's generosity and diplomacy is a standard that I struggle for in the
SCA.  She makes it look so easy.

Peace,
Volod NotVlad