[Ravensfort] and yet another...

byzytym byzytym at att.net
Sun Jan 17 13:31:43 PST 2010

Very creative.
We are coming up with some very cool names.
I was at the site yesterday and saw that our resident hawk has a mate.
They were both swooping down over the field on the cold winds.
It reminded me of how active the site is with our fine feathered friends.
Add the large gathering ( or congress, if you will ) of our corvus mascots
that are haunting the woods there and it seems
a natural that we should pick a name that... runs a fowl.
I really like the "Congresse" suggestion as it relates to gathering Ravens.
I also really like the "Lyghte"  suggested earlier for the same reason.
"Congresse Lyghte" has a very wonderfully SCA sound to it.

Peace,
Volod NotVlad